I love this site: http://www.practicallygreen.com/ to take a quiz as a way of accessing “green status.” I was suprised by my results, several easy things I could be doing that I’m not and my ranking isn’t so impressive for a treehugger sort that I am. On my to do list as a “solidly green person”:
- plant a veggie garden,
- buy more used things or use Freecycle,
- line dry my clothing
- Use a HEPA filter vac (still learning about that one)
- stop my bottle water habit (duh)
- use all natural cleaning products
- bring reuseable cups to coffee shops
- use more cloths and not napkins for meals
The list could go on and on, but I’m doing what I can…and so should you!
Today I’m grateful for quizzes, seats on the bus, and sunny days at the beach.